At Arkansas all students will meet or exceed grade level standards, in order to be prepared for success in the next grade.
To teach every student, the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to enter the next grade and become a contributing member of the Arkansas community.
Role Model, Ownership, Attitude, Respectful
The Arkansas School Improvement Plan
Every school has a Quarterly Implementation Plan (QIP) that serves as a blueprint for important actions focused on increasing student achievement. The QIP is based on actions listed in our Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
Office Hours: 7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
School Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Si desea leer esta información en otro idioma, por favor haga clic en a parte superior derecha de esta página y seleccione la bandera del país. Espere unos momentos y la traducción será automática. Considere que habrá errores en la traducción, pero el contenido será bastante aproximado a la traducción correcta.
Student Council is sponsoring School Spirit Week October 21-October 25, 2013
This will be a great week to show your school spirit and take pride in being a Wildcat . . . ROAR!
- SPORTS DAY - Monday, October 21: wear your favorite sports team gear, hat with the team logo, jersey, shirt, colors
- CRAZY HAIR DAY - Tuesday, October 22: get crazy and creative with your hair for the day
- TWIN DAY - Wednesday, October 23: find a friend and dress alike, be twins
- PINK DAY - Thursday, October 24: wear pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness; pink ribbons sold for 25 cents on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- SCHOOL SPIRIT DAY - Friday, October 25: wear your Arkansas shirt, red, white, and blue
PTA SOCK HOP caps off Spirit Week on Friday, October 25. The Sock Hop will be from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Show your school spirit and ROAR!